Is the studio hygienic?
We consider hygiene to be the most important element in running a successful studio.
We welcome any customer questions about the methods we employ to process our tools, jewellery and equipment but to keep this brief for an FAQ, when you are pierced with us we guarantee the following:-
- All customers will be pierced with a fresh pair of disposable nitrile gloves.
- Any furniture in the piercing room that comes into customer contact will be disinfected between uses.
- Any tools that are to come in contact with customer skin will be sterile.
- All piercing will be performed with a sterile single use disposable needle.
- All jewellery inserted into fresh piercings will be new and sterile.
- Customer skin will be appropriately cleansed prior to piercing to kill harmful surface bacteria.
- All sundries such as water based lubricant, gauze and marking agents will be sterile and single use only.